Monday 9 September 2013

Christmas Special - facts

So, MATT SMITH is leaving on Christmas. Steven Moffat promised another HEART BREAK. Peter Capaldi comes to scene and filming has already started.
For one, I'll MISS Matt so so much. And I'm sorry to Peter Capaldi, because I can't ever LIKE him same as Matt. There is that rule. You will always LOVE your first Doctor THE MOST. And it's right. Just think about THE FIRST episode, which you saw, about YOUR first Doctor. Do you love him most? It's mostly like that. If it's not. Never mind. And back to Steven Moffat or Steven Fat. He promised heart break, what was expected. And he alsaw said: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL will be like long film. Maybe more that 1 HOUR. (Matt will leave in big). Matt will have a WIG. God. I will find every singel detail. Because I remember KAREN'S WIG in Pond's life and that wasn't really good. Plus one time she had it then she didn't and later she again had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment