Saturday 4 January 2014

GOODBYE MATT SMITH


MATT SMITH was the best DOCTOR for me, my Doctor. And also the youngest Doctor ever. 
The whole story ended this Christams. But noone will ever forget awesome 5 years of 11th Doctor. 
Because BOWTIES were never cooler. Just like FEZZES OR STETSONS. 


THE MAD MAN WITH A BOX.
RAGGEDY MAN 
CHIN BOY
SWEETIE
KING OF OK
PREDATOR OF THE DALEKS
MOSTER
MAD MONK
THE THIEF
CHINNY
SPACE GANDALF
THE MAN WHO FORGETS
CLARA'S BOYFRIEND
GET OUT OF THIS PLANET


Ááááá!
Legs! I've got legs! Good, arms, hands. Oo! Fingers, lots of fingers. Ears, yes. Eyes, two. Nose. 
I've had worse. Chin, blimey. Hair...I'm a girl! No, no. I'm not a girl and still not ginger. 
Something important! I'm...I'm...crashing! Ha ha! 
GERONIMO!!!!!

We all change, when you think about it. We're all different all through our lives. 
And it's okay, that's good. You've got to keep moving. 
As long as you remember all the peopld that you used to be. 
I will not forget one line of this, not once day, I swer. 
I will always remember when the Doctor was me.






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment